navigation

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

rocked me.

i don't know about all of you, but i've had enough of this election talk.
i hate politics, and i don't think any politician is going to make american what i want it to be.
not for me, but for my son, and the future of this country.
that's all i'm going to say about it, b/c i honestly don't like to talk politics, and i'm sure you've all had enough of it, just like i have! 
so let's take a lighter route today.  let's go back a few decades shall we?
 
 
i wasn't born during this era.
but i definitely wish i was.
classic rockers have my heart.
i'd totally have been their groupies.
swooooooon.
 
Pinned Image
tom petty
 
Pinned Image
bob dylan
 
Pinned Image
john lennon
 
Pinned Image
the boss
 
Pinned Image
jimi hendrix
 
Pinned Image
the stones
 
Pinned Image
lindsey buckingham
 
Pinned Image
jim morrisson
 
 
i need a time machine.
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I don't talk about politics, but I do have very storng opinions and I think everyone should be informed because there are consequences to your vote.

    I am totally 100% sick and tired of off the political ads. the mud slinging is out of control and a completely unclassy. Ugh.

    Classic Rockers are amazing! I too was totally born a few decades too late *tear*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, honestly i could care less who you vote for or whatever - everyone is entitled to make that choice & vote. but the negativity this time around is just astonishing.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sarah! So much public slander and whatnots. It's just best to know what you believe, and know why they're voting the way they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! too much negativity and bad mouthing for me!

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!